Topics of the blog

Friday 20 December 2013

Where am I?

Greetings to you my fellow visitor!

Welcome to King's Angels Fighter Squadron.

This is a RPG campaign blog, so don't be surprised. Me, the all mighty Game Master and blogger Mark-Paul Severn, as well as you perhaps, is planning to fill these pages with historical notes, pictures, stories of aerial duels fought and hopefully won by my players against the forces of E'vil under my command. (muhahaha!)

Blog is hopefully will ease my job as a GM and will allow other player to have a look into the world I'm creating for their entertainment.

So what this game is about?

Its a Role play game, where players assume roles of mercenary fighter pilots. Their jobs is to survive against the odds, get paid, get laid and win the war. I'm planning to use adult humour, alcohol, drugs and sex references due to my personal position that if you are adult enough to save the world in RPG, you are adult enough to role play bed encounters.

The Setting? 

I will elaborate on it details later on, but for now hear this. Year is 1947 AD. World War II has been over for two years now. While Europe is finally at peace, you lost your job as fighter pilot. The good news is, that Ethiopian Air Force recruited you and others to rebuild and train their pilots, as this African nation is restoring itself after the years of wars and Italian occupation.

Just in case here is a map of Ethiopia.
Magic?

Well for people who have not seen a plane in flight you are the wizard. Can't promise you any fireballs, but some magic will be there.

System?

Aerial combat is based on wonderful X-wing miniatures game. However since its an RPG its slightly more complicated (you will roll d10 instead of Fantasy Flight dice) and has an element of altitude.

Ground actions will be based on prototype if gaming system I've been working on. Simple and light, the way I like it :)

So, I'm looking forward to see you in the African skies.
MP7VRN



   

No comments:

Post a Comment